Authority and Responsibilities
- Administration and determination of the Company’s key policies concerning business operations, finances, equity funding, and risk management.
- Evaluate investments based on the approved budget for investment to achieve project objectives and oversee project.
- Review operating results of the Company to evaluate whether business is performing as or better than expected. Identify and mitigate obstacles hindering business performance.
- Monitor compliance on the reporting of general and financial information to shareholders, stakeholders, and investors.
- Acknowledge audit reports from the committee or regulatory agencies. Acknowledge internal audit reports from auditors and consultants. Implement appropriate systems to remedy risks or non-compliance.
- Review and assess the effectiveness of the Company’s policies and practices with respect to internal controls and risk management.
- Review and approve the overall corporate organization structure, the assignment of senior management responsibilities, and plans for senior management succession.
- Appoint audit committee and sub-committee. Approve authority of the audit committee and sub-committee.
- Appoint a director, multiple directors, or any other individual to act on behalf of the Board of Directors. The said authority of the appointed person must not include the approval of the appointed person or any person who the appointed person may have a conflict with.
Authority and Responsibilities
- The Committee is authorized to make decisions in regards to the Company’s major operations. The Committee is responsible for overseeing the operations, productivity, and customer relations of the Company. The Committee will be held responsible to the Board of Directors.
- The Committee shall evaluate investments concerning the Company’s operation expansion and fixed asset trading that will be presented to the Board of Directors.
- The Committee has the authority to act and present itself the Company’s representative to third parties related to and beneficial for the Company.
- The Committee shall evaluate funding of the Company that will be presented to the Board of Directors.
- The Committee shall approve the appointment of consultants necessary to the operation of the business.
- The Committee shall be responsible for operations related to the general administration of the Company.
- The Committee shall approve the plans of each department within the Company. The Committee is responsible for approving requests from the departments to act in a matter than is above and beyond their authority. The said authority and responsibility of the executive committee assignment must not include the approval of the assigned person or any person who the assigned person may have a conflict with, in accordance with the meaning as set out in the announcement of the Securities and Exchange Commission, has a conflict of interest or potential conflict of interest in any way with the company or its subsidiaries. The approval of such items must be submitted to the Board of Directors and/or shareholders for consideration and approval in accordance to the articles of association or relevant laws. Unless the approval is characteristically of normal business transactions, the company's policies and guidelines approved by the Board of Directors.